HEADING TO AN EVENT AT THE BRANGWYN?
We highly recommend placing a drinks pre-order for dinners at the Brangwyn. While we have a beautiful hall with one of the biggest capacities in Wales, the bar area does not have a capacity to match and can become congested. We therefore highly recommend placing a drinks pre-order, which will be placed on your table in preparation for your arrival.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Below you will find an order form (excel) which details all of the available drinks, and a column to place your order.
2. Please download the form, and complete all details.
3. Please return the form to no later than 7 working days prior to the event. Forms received after this time may not be processed and no order will be processed.
4. Near the date of the event you will receive an invoice for your order - this will include various payment method options including card payment and BACS.
5. Please ensure payment is made no later than 4 working days prior to the event. If payment is made later than your order will not be completed and you will have to contact the finance team after the event to request a refund. You will also need to order at the bar as your pre-order will have been cancelled. Please note that the team working the event have no way of checking any finance details or payment methods that will have been processed via the separate finance team at HQ. Should our finance team need to complete new supplier documents etc a £30 admin fee will apply.
6. We will liaise with the event organiser regarding your table number Should we have any queries we will of course contact you directly. When the above is completed, when you arrive at the venue your drinks will await your arrival o your table. if you have a shared table, your drinks will be clearly labelled with your name.